||Diana Koleva, Julie Hogg, School of Sport coaches, David Forbes
||Forza rackets, clothes and shoes
- 2016 Yonex Scottish National Championships women's doubles champion
- 2011 National U17 girls' singles
- 2011 National U17 mixed doubles
- 2010 National U19 mixed doubles
- 2010 National U17 mixed doubles
- 2008 National U15 girls singles
- 2008 East U15 girls singles & doubles
- 2008 Midland U15 girls singles & doubles
- 2008 Scottish Schools U14 girls singles & mixed doubles
- 2007 Midlothian Girls singles
- 2015 Yonex Scottish National Championships women's doubles runner-up
- Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games Team Scotland squad
- 2014 Victor Croatian International Women's Doubles semi-finalist
- 2014 Portuguese Open Women's Doubles runner-up
- 2013 Irish Future Series Women's Doubles runner-up
- U19 Northumberland Team Event winner
- 2010 U19 Northumberland Team Event winner
- 2010 U19 Northumberland mixed doubles quarter finalist
- York U14 girls doubles winner
- U14 Rising Stars girls singles runner up.
|Badminton Goals & Ambitions:
To keep improving and play in the Olympics and Commonwealth games.
|When did you start playing badminton and why?
Started in primary 6 at a club in my school the janitor ran.
|Typical Week Training Schedule:
||5 hours at Scotstoun, 7 hours at the School of Sport and 2 hours of weights.
|What do you enjoy most about being a badminton player?
Training, travelling and making new friends.
|First Badminton Memories:
||Going out with friends, cinema, shopping.
||Confessions of a Shopaholic
|Tips for Badminton:
||train hard and never give up!
|Favourite foreign badminton destination:
|Favourite Badminton Tournament:
Ashington team event.
|Favourite Sports person: