||Ray Stevens, Andrew Gilliland & Keith Turnbull
||Forza rackets, clothes and shoes.
- 2014 Scottish National Junior Championship U17 Girls Singles & Mixed Doubles champion
- 2013 Yonex East of Scotland U19 Girls Singles & Mixed Doubles champion
- 2013 Yonex East of Scotland U17 Girls Doubles champion
- 2013 RSL West of Scotland Championship Women’s Singles champion
- 2013 Scottish National Junior Championship U19 Girls Singles champion
- 2012 Scottish National Junior Championship U15 Mixed Doubles champion
- 2011 Scottish National Junior Championship U13 Girl Singles, Doubles & Mixed Doubles champion
- 2009 Scottish National Junior Championship U11 Girls’ Singles & Doubles
- 2015 U19 Irish Open women's singles runner-up
- 2015 Yonex Scottish National Women’s Singles Runner-up
- 2014 U19 Belgian Junior Girls Singles & Doubles Runner-Up
- 2014 UK School Games U17 Girls Singles, Doubles & Mixed Doubles champion
- 2014 Represented Scotland at U17 European Junior Championships
- 2014 OLVE JOT, Belgium U17 Gold in Girls Doubles, Bronze in Singles & Mixed Doubles
- 2014 Leinster Open Championship Women’s Singles champion
- 2014 Leinster Open Championship Women’s Doubles Runner-Up
- 2014 Yonex Scottish National Women’s Singles Runner-Up
- 2013 BE U17 Redbridge Girls Singles Gold Star champion
- 2013 U15 Quadrangular Girls Singles & Mixed Doubles champion
- 2013 U15 Quadrangular Girls Doubles Runner-Up
|Badminton Goals & Ambitions:
||To be selected for the 2018 Commonwealth Games.
|When did you start playing badminton and why?
||Age 7 after school at my local games hall
|Typical Week Training Schedule:
||4hrs training - combination of on-court and strength & conditioning. 1hr of circuit training
|What do you enjoy most about being a badminton player?
||Winning, travelling to different countries and meeting new people.
|First Badminton Memories:
||Mauchline Games Hall playing run around.
||Short Tennis, Swimming and eating out
||Indian and Chinese
||All kinds of music apart from classical
|Tips for Young players:
||To believe in yourself and never give up
|Favourite foreign badminton destination:
|Favourite Badminton Tournament:
|Most admired badminton player: