The 2023 Perth & Kinross Disability Sport Badminton Championships, in partnership with Glenearn Badminton Club, Badminton Scotland and Scottish Disability Sport takes place on Saturday 11 November 2023 at Academy of Sport & Wellbeing, UHI Perth.
As always, there is no cost to participate and we have to thank and acknowledge Stagecoach for their continued support and sponsorship of this event.
There will be seven sections of the competition.
- A – Open Class for Players who use a wheelchair.
- B – Open Class for Players with an ambulant Physical Disability
- C – Open Class for Junior Players with an ambulant Physical Disability (under 18 years)
- D – Open Class for Players with a Learning Disability (please provide player rating) – three Divisions based on player ability.
- E – Open Class for Short Stature Players